Most people love the weekend, right? Probably because on the weekend they get more time to do the things they actually want to do, whether that be going on more adventures or just chilling out and being a lump on the couch with
Netflix your best friends. Not everyone has a 9-5 weekday job though, so Sundays for them may be work work work, and maybe they dedicate a different day during the week as their ‘Sunday,’ AKA a day where they can relax and rejuvenate themselves. My theory is that you can be in sunday mode any day of the week or any time of the day that suits you, so no matter when your Sundays are, take it from the sunday connoisseur, here are 25 things you can do when you’re in sunday mode:
1. Reach out to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while.
2. Read, comment and support other people’s blogs
3. Watch something from your Netflix list.
4. Scroll through Pinterest aimlessly
5. Listen to a podcast
7. Start a new book series
8. Google search something you’ve always wanted to know about
9. Have a movie marathon and watch one of these must-see films
10. Clean up the desktop on your computer
11. Do some positive affirmations
12. Moisturise everywhere
13. Experiment with the settings on your camera (if you have one)
15. Search exciting events in your area
16. Back up all important files on your computer
17. Find someone new to follow on Instagram.
18. Set yourself goals for the month ahead
19. Make a workout playlist
20. Take yourself out to brunch
21. Start re-watching one of your all time fav TV series from the beginning
22. Get lost in a bookstore
23. Make a travel bucket list
24. Start watching The Handmaid’s Tale (SO good)
25. When all else fails…take a nap, man
And yes, a lot of these involve watching television and yes, I do love that and yes, that’s my favourite thing to do when I want to relax!